"For several years Quintessential Canada has provided us with customized wood boxes for our wine products. The quality of their product is excellent but more importantly, it enhances the presentation of our products and makes our customers feel that we care enough to provide the best. A special thanks to Dan O'Shea and his staff for their ongoing commitment to AboutFace."
Anna Pileggi AboutFace International
Thank you for being so consistent in your delivery for us - it makes a world of difference when we can count on our people/vendors & follow through for our clients. It's truly been great working with you & looking forward to a prosperous 2018 & beyond together.
Vonny Fast CUTCO Closing Gifts
Our promise to you
Superior Customer Service
- You deal directly with the manufacturer from concept/design stage through to delivery and re-order.
- Guaranteed client involvement from quotation to artwork approval to delivery.
- Branding and laser engraving optional on all boxes. Our 20 ton Branding machine and state of the art laser engraver offers our customers the choice and quality of logo imprinting they expect to see.
- All products are made in Canada and qualify as Duty Free when shipping to the USA.
Living Wage Employer
Quintessential Canada is a certified “Living Wage Employer” and is the Region of Peel’s first private sector company to be certified as such.
You can take pride that you are working with a company that cares about its employees.
For more information on Living Wage
Eco Friendly and Handmade in North America
- Optional finishes avaliable with environment-friendly, non-toxic, all-natural oil or aniline (water base) dye.
- Wine boxes are made with select Eastern White Pine which is the Arboreal Emblem of Ontario.
- Quintessential Canada partners with suppliers who have an Environment Policy, selling forest product from environmentally responsible producers.
- In 2017 Quintessential Canada retrofitted the interior lighting with energy efficient LED lighting, realizing an energy use reduction of 90%.
- Utilizing CNC equipment with Dual “Y” machining, cutting energy use by 30% and increasing production efficiency by 50%.
- Quintessential Canada customizes boxes with Canadian-made, environment-friendly, non-toxic, all-natural oil or aniline (water base) stains. We will not finish our boxes with lacquers or paints which are harmful to the environment.
- Quintessential Canada uses nesting software which remains one of the best ways to maximize material usage thus reducing waste during production.
- In 2017, Quintessential Canada installed a state-of-the-art Dust System with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) and automatic blast gates. This minimizes electrical power use by only ramping up power require. This new dust system also incudes a briquetter resulting in a safer work environment by minimizing airborne dust.
View our Product Gallery
Boxes designed to hold 1-12 bottles utilizing various types of woods, finishes, closures and corporate or personal identification.