Thank you Dan for the delivery. Everything came today and it looks amazing!!!!! I appreciate all that you did. Thank you for being so efficient, professional and enjoyable to work with. I look forward to working again with you. All the best!
Tara Colaneri Colaneri Estate Winery
Thank you for being so consistent in your delivery for us - it makes a world of difference when we can count on our people/vendors & follow through for our clients. It's truly been great working with you & looking forward to a prosperous 2018 & beyond together.
Vonny Fast CUTCO Closing Gifts
Our promise to you
Superior Customer Service
- You deal directly with the manufacturer from concept/design stage through to delivery and re-order.
- Guaranteed client involvement from quotation to artwork approval to delivery.
- Branding and laser engraving optional on all boxes. Our 20 ton Branding machine and state of the art laser engraver offers our customers the choice and quality of logo imprinting they expect to see.
- All products are made in Canada and qualify as Duty Free when shipping to the USA.
Living Wage Employer
Quintessential Canada is a certified “Living Wage Employer” (2021) and is the Region of Peel’s first private sector company to be certified as such.
A Living Wage Employer is someone who pays all direct and contract staff the living wage rate for their region. Quintessential recognizes that paying a living wage is an investment in individuals, their families and long-term prosperity of the community and greater economy. We believe that we all have a role to play in reducing poverty.
For more information on Living Wage
Sustainability, Responsibility and Environmental Stewardship
- We endeavour to source materials that align with our environmental stewardship mandate- to partner with suppliers who are members of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) which is the mark of responsible forestry as well as the Sustainable Forestry Initiative. Sustainable forest management certification ensures that forests are managed in keeping with environmental, social and economic requirements/practices. Chain of custody tracks forest-based products from sustainable sources.
- We use eastern white pine, the arboreal emblem of Ontario in the construction of our boxes.
- Optional finishes include environment-friendly, non-toxic, all-natural oil or aniline (water base) dye. We do not offer or use lacquers or paint which are harmful to the environment.
- Jute handles are made from natural fibres, sourced from a supplier who is committed to a circular economy offering natural and renewable products.
- Wood excelsior is made from Aspen fibres which are naturally degradable. The supplier sources the Aspen through a Sustainable Forestry Initiative program.
- In 2017 Quintessential Canada retrofitted the interior lighting with energy efficient LED lighting, realizing an energy use reduction of 90%.
- Utilizing CNC equipment with Dual “Y” machining, cutting energy use by 30% and increasing production efficiency by 50%.
- Quintessential Canada uses nesting software which remains one of the best ways to maximize material usage thus reducing waste during production.
- In 2017, Quintessential Canada installed a state-of-the-art Dust System with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), automatic blast gates and a briquetter. This technology is important because it minimizes electrical power required and produces puck sized bricks which result in lower disposal cost, reduction in volume and reduction of dust which ensures a healthier work environment for the team.
- We are committed to providing a safe and positive work environment for our team which includes safe machine handling training, hazard specific policies which include personal protective equipment (gloves, masks hearing and eye protection) as well as Worker Health and Safety Awareness training.
View our Product Gallery
Boxes designed to hold 1-12 bottles utilizing various types of woods, finishes, closures and corporate or personal identification.